Bali is the showroom for products that are manufactured throughout the massive Indonesian archipelago and of course here in Bali. There are hundreds of manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers based on this beautiful island eager to do business with you, it’s truly overwhelming.
A successful buying experience is normally well planned and communicated. Prior to your visit we request information from you about the types of products, in general, that you are interested in and we than build a profile of suppliers from our data base. Should your orders be for resort / hotel / restaurants fit outs we would request drawings and dimensions of the products so that we may consult with our suppliers in java that can manufacture large orders within 4 – 6 weeks.
For those buyers who are looking to mix containers or consolidate smaller orders from the thousands of products available in Bali our service is extensive that continues well beyond your visit to Indonesia.
Our Company will provide the following services;
- Pick up from your hotel in a spacious and air conditioned vehicle
- Take you to the various suppliers that we feel are suitable based on the information we received from you. Please keep in mind though, if you see something you like during your travels just ask the driver to stop.
- You do not have to buy during your trip. Our account manager that will accompany you on the trip will record all the information of the products. This information will be processed by our office and converted to an excel spreadsheet. Should you decide to proceed with an order we will calculate the deposit required to get the orders underway. Payment can be made by credit card but most companies in Bali will charge a fee between 2 & 3 % for bank charges. Alternatively an international funds transfer can be arranged once you return home.
- When your orders are ready for collection, our quality control team will visit each supplier to ensure your order instructions have been complied with and that the finishing of the product is up to the very high standards we insist on. After inspection and quality compliance are met we will then request the balance of the outstanding amount payable. Our fee for providing these services is 15% of the purchase price of the goods from outside suppliers. Any products purchased from the Bali Bargain Hunter catalogue are not subject to this fee.
- Bali Bargain Hunter can also look after all your overseas shipping needs. Our attention to pick up , export quality packing and container stuffing is handled by a team of professionals that understand their role is as important as anyone else in the supply chain. Please “contact us” with any question you may have so that we may work with you to plan your buying trip to Bali.